The “Cool Tool” wall scrubber from Cool Machines dresses your wall spray job with perfection. The Cool Tool makes a very flat surface without gouging from belts or a lot of trim work in the corners. Contractors really like the fact that it is the lightest wall scrubber on the market.
Advantages and disadvantages of wall scrubbers
- The advantage of the “T” shaped scrubber is that it gets into the corners and tight spaces. Unfortunately, the disadvantage is it puts a lot of strain on the wrist and forearm strain. Your hand positions are limited to two angular arms.
- The advantage of a wide “V” angled scrubber is that you have more hand positioning options and it makes for less strain. The disadvantage is that the widest part of the scrubber prevents the scrubber from reaching into corners.
The Cool Tool capitalizes on all of the advantages of other scrubbers.
- The Cool Tool is “U” shaped allowing you MORE HAND POSITIONS.
- The ends that allow you to dress the CORNERS and TIGHT SPACES.
- The aluminum tubing makes for a LIGHTWEIGHT
The “Mini Cool Tool” makes it easy for you to scrub tight areas such as closets and boxed-in areas.