- LOW HOURS
- Clean, fully functional and in excellent condition
- HOPPER CAPACITY – 14 CUBIC FEET
- DOUBLE INPUT – 30/15 AMPS
- 120 VOLTS/60HZ
This Thermtron machine is an awesome production machine. It is a complete spray and recycle unit (much like our CM3500 and CM4500)
Are you looking to get into the insulation business or expand your existing one? Here is a trailer package that is ready for work. The generous-sized trailer will hold a ton of material and have plenty of room for the following equipment:
- Low hours Standard CM2400 Cool Machine Insulation Blower
- 2 – 12 amp blowers
- 12″ airlock
- Used one-time, CoolVac 12 Insulation Removal Vacuum
- 12 horsepower LCT motor
- 6″ openings
- Generac Generator – 8KW (plenty of power for the CM2400)
- 8×22 foot trailer
This is a low hours, complete Meyer Series 1400 fiberglass, Rockwool and cellulose insulation blowing machine.
Priced to sell at $15,000.
Located in North Carolina
Comes complete with …
…everything needed to install in a truck to make it operational. Includes a new Chelsea PTO drive for an Allison automatic transmission, also has the original PTO for a manual transmission also with low hours. Also has the hydraulic pump that connects directly to either PTO drive, has the Hydraulic tank and hoses that mount to the frame of the truck and the fluid cooler is also included. Everything works like new and is in excellent shape. The entire set-up only has 716 hours and will last for 10’s of thousands of hours. Everything included would cost well over $40,000 if purchased new today. This equipment will produce $thousands$ in income per month for 15 to 20 years. 100% ready to install and get to work. Please call or text for more info or set-up a time to inspect the equipment. I purchased all of this 4 years ago with the idea of starting a 3rd business and I just don’t have time to do so. My loss is your gain.
Insulizer HV: $9,500
Has a pressure pump built-in for wall spray or using an internal wetting system.
Less than 300 hours of use.
Note: you will see an additive hopper for inserting a cementitous material on the photos. We can remove this module at no cost if you wish. More
Used CM2400s are not common.
- 2006 Chevrolet W4500 126,500 miles
- 6.0L V8 Gas
- Auto Transmission
- 14,500 GVW Standard
- 4,000 Additional rear spring capacity
- Box: 18’L x 8’H x 8’W 11’-8” Height
- New exhaust manifolds and Tune up 2013
- New Front Tires 2013
- Transmission & Axle fluids serviced 2012
Equipment: CoolMachines CM2400
- 240v 60 Hz.
- In service 12/02/2010
- 12”x 12” Airlock w/ Dual 3 stage blowers
- 100’ 40amp power cord
- Wireless Remote
- 150’ Corded Remote
- 80” Hopper Extension provides 6 bag capacity
- Hose Reel w/ 150’ x 3” hose
- New Airlock Seals August 2013
Deal directly with the owner. We make no claims about used equipment and let the owners inform prospective buyers. You will also pay the owner directly.
Contact: David Lambert and Associates LLC
If you are into saving thousands of dollars on equipment that has never been used, then this is a great buy!
While the trailer has hauled a few things, the CM2400 insulation blower has never been used and is only a few months old. More
Everything in the photos is for sale…machine, hoses, ladders, truck etc.
- Serial# 1205
- Purchased 5-8-12
- Double blower (large (13amp) & small (9amp)
- Upsized ¾ h.p. agitator motor and wheel package
- Only used for several jobs. Like new!
Priced for a fast sale at $7,000.00 firm or may be interested in full or partial trades
Here is what you get!
- 7/16 tandem axle trailer new brakes 2 months ago
- Brand new motors, pumps and 300′ of hose freshly wrapped and insulated
- Includes 2 Hypro diaphragm pumps and heavy duty motor that were over kill for the rig – used for running 2 foam guns at the same time.
- Husky generator with the Subaru motor, Rigid air compressor – Both have very low hours.
- Rotary hammer drill, mixing drill, all hand tools.
- Extra foam gun, screens
- Everything you need to foam existing walls in homes and cinder block for commercial buildings.
- Material is included to complete approximately a 1,200 sq foot home.