Accu1 9600 Bought in 2/2011 has worked great for me. Powerful machine, just rebuilt all works perfect. Brand new wireless remote, new battery, 838 hours total on machine. $6000
If you are into saving thousands of dollars on equipment that has never been used, then this is a great buy!
While the trailer has hauled a few things, the CM2400 insulation blower has never been used and is only a few months old. More
Everything in the photos is for sale…machine, hoses, ladders, truck etc.
- Serial# 1205
- Purchased 5-8-12
- Double blower (large (13amp) & small (9amp)
- Upsized ¾ h.p. agitator motor and wheel package
- Only used for several jobs. Like new!
Priced for a fast sale at $7,000.00 firm or may be interested in full or partial trades
Here is what you get!
- 7/16 tandem axle trailer new brakes 2 months ago
- Brand new motors, pumps and 300′ of hose freshly wrapped and insulated
- Includes 2 Hypro diaphragm pumps and heavy duty motor that were over kill for the rig – used for running 2 foam guns at the same time.
- Husky generator with the Subaru motor, Rigid air compressor – Both have very low hours.
- Rotary hammer drill, mixing drill, all hand tools.
- Extra foam gun, screens
- Everything you need to foam existing walls in homes and cinder block for commercial buildings.
- Material is included to complete approximately a 1,200 sq foot home.
We currently have three machines with ONLY approximately 300 hours on each machine.
$11,950 (list price is $29,000)
The Fiberiffic handles all blowing materials. Used for loose-fill, wall spray and fireproofing. Everything from residential to commercial.
- Gasoline 25 hp kohler engine
- Approximately 300 hours on the system
- Mp-20 Comet pump
- 10 CFM Air pressure system compressor with 13 gallon storage tank
- Centralized lubrication system
- Positive Displacement Blower
- Dual airlock adjustment gates
This Krendl 500 is in great shape. It was purchased in 2008 or 2009 and has not been used for almost a year.
The machine is maintained very well. Pictures below show that the unit is free of rust and the electrical box is dust free.
Along with the machine is a Generaic 15,000 watt generator. It is the same age as the machine. With 15KW, you have way more than enough power to power this machine. More
Let us help you flip your insulation blowing machine! The Cool Machine brand is so popular that it is difficult to find them used. We always have people inquiring about used machines. Are you in need of upgrading from a CM1500 to a CM2400? Or, perhaps you already have a CM2400 and want to upgrade to a larger airlock. We can help you determine the fair market value of your machine and market it to help you move it fast. More
We offer new setups like this one. Contact us today for below manufacturer pricing.
2001 Freightliner, 215 h.p. Mercedes engine, automatic transmission, twin 45 gallon tanks, approx. 170k miles on engine, 24 ft. x 8 ft. x 8 ft. box (non-CDL)with side loading door. Translucent roof for daylight lighting. More
If you want a small blower to insulate infrequently, then this is a great option! This Krendl blower works fine and the blower fan shows no wear. The machine has some surface rust on the bottom. External bearings are easily greased and maintained.
ONLY use this machine for cellulose. Rockwool and fiberglass will destroy the blower.
Located in Brighton, Michigan