We are told that this machine was used 5 or 6 times then stored. There is no way to verify this. We purchased this from a contractor who did not continue insulating. We don’t doubt that it was used a handful of times. The clean appearance and excellent working condition of this machine verifies that this machine was hardly used.
This is a perfect, portable machine which handles cellulose exceptionally. NOT recommended for fiberglass. It comes with:
- Tornado blower: An easy to maintain blower (just change the brushes from time-to-time)
- Baldor Motor (1/2 hp) belt driven augers
- Remote: Turns the agitators on and off
- Variable air slide.
- 100′ of 2″ hose in excellent condition: Black flex Mark II-style hose
- Nozzle reducer for walls: 2″ to 1″ reducing cone
- Wire basked for storing hose, blower and accesssories
We have used this style of machine for years. This is a VERY easy-to-service machine. Auger bearings are not sealed, allowing for easy replacement in the future. Brushes on the blower motor are easily accessed. The condition of this machine is very good. Slight surface rust on the bottom. However, the metal is sound and there are no holes.
- Machine: 140 lbs
- Wirebasket with accessories and hose: 60 lbs
- Shipping weight: 225 lbs
Located in Davison, Michigan (Flint area)