We currently have three machines with ONLY approximately 300 hours on each machine.
$11,950 (list price is $29,000)
The Fiberiffic handles all blowing materials. Used for loose-fill, wall spray and fireproofing. Everything from residential to commercial.
- Gasoline 25 hp kohler engine
- Approximately 300 hours on the system
- Mp-20 Comet pump
- 10 CFM Air pressure system compressor with 13 gallon storage tank
- Centralized lubrication system
- Positive Displacement Blower
- Dual airlock adjustment gates
History of these Machines
- Ark-Seal Model 2000 Fiberific machines originally sold to customer for $29k.
- This compressor could be used for the specialized BIB system, for pneumatic staplers, air hose to blow off and clean machine etc.
- Everything is built into this machine for all applications.
- The machine dresses out a little dirty due to the glue binder used in the proximity of the machine when being used for the application of ceramic fiber spray application. (Foamfrax).
- Spray On- Approx. 3000 board ft./hr. (3000 sq ft. @ 1″/hr.)
- Blow In- Approx. 3000 sq ft. of 6.5″ per-hour
Dimensions and Weight
- 62″ high x 40″ wide x 68″ long – 1200lbs.
- 158 cm high x 102 cm wide x 173 cm long – 545kg