Energy companies and some states are combining to offer credits to homeowners to improve the insulation in their homes. PLUS, with the current federal tax credit, homeowners will end up paying only a small percentage!
To take advantage of these credits, homeowners must use an insulation contractor. They are not able to do the work themselves if they want the credits. This is the perfect opportunity to enter the profitable industry of insulating.
Why is an Insulation Business Profitable?
- Low Overhead: Equipment includes an insulation machine, utility knife, staple hammer and staples. With the current pricing and offerings of the machines on this site, you will be able to start a business for under $5,000.
- FAST turnaround: With a little practice, one person can insulate a 1,500 square foot home in a few hours.
- Economic Factors: With these current incentives, people will be taking advantage of improving their house.
How We Can Help You Start an Insulation Business?
- Training, Development and Support: With over 30 years of experience in the insulation industry, we can help you begin the RIGHT way with FULL support! We can help you on-site, over the phone and via video chat!
- Advertising & Promotion: We are insulators-turned-website developers and promoters! You found us at the top of Google, Bing and Yahoo!, we can certainly help your business startup with the same! Many top-ranking insulation industry websites are there because of our doing. Read our testimonials here.
Call Barry today to learn more about starting your own insulation business!