The winter months prove to be the most difficult to find insulation blowing machines. We are aggressively looking for machines and will post them as we come across them. However, you may be interested to know that the Cool Machines on this site are VERY competitively priced. You may find it advantageous to simply get a new machine! Contact us for more information! More
About Barry Pendley
Posts by Barry Pendley:
This website features ADO Products. ADO products has long been recognized as a leading supplier for the insulation trade. Its insulation products are better installed by insulation and building contractors as application is not for a regular do-it-yourselfer. ADO Products offer accessories that help properly ventilate a home. Insulation is not just blowing-in loose-fill cellulose or the laying out of thermal batts. Insulation and ventilation are in tandem to produce a well-insulated and ventilated structure. More
Owens-Corning probably has the easiest to blow fiberglass on the market. They have developed a cube material that breaks up very easily and conditions well.
What about Owens Corning?
The 1930s was a time of innovations in various aspects of building construction and materials. Corning Glass partnered with Owens-Illinois to produce the first ever line of glass fiber insulation in the US market. The year was 1935 and by 1938, the Owens-Corning Fiberglas ® Corporation has been a leading and major manufacturer of fiberglass insulation. More
Does financing your insulation machine / blower or vacuum make sense? The chart below [1. chart from balboa leasing. used by permission] shows how financing can be a smart strategy for your business. More
LED lighted plugs to indicate power at input and output locations. (Reduces troubleshooting time significantly.)
Externally accessible Panel Overload eliminates opening the panel box for re-set.
Proprietary scalping auger design. Provides the combination of a breaking action of agitators and a full-flighted auger to force feed the airlock. This ‘live bottom conditioning effect’ reduces fiber bridging and drive motor power requirements while, increasing production rates in a smaller package.
Extruded airlock providing higher PSI and a longer airlock seal life.
So, what are the basic elements that make a Cool Machine Insulation Blower an excellent choice?
Airlock. High precision extruded cylinder. Not a rolled piece of flat metal. We get a higher airlock pressure and get longer seal-life. Augers. With our specially designed scalping augers, the material is conditioned so well that it flows easily and does not require sticking your arm into the machine to remove voids. More
We are told that this machine was used 5 or 6 times then stored. There is no way to verify this. We purchased this from a contractor who did not continue insulating. We don’t doubt that it was used a handful of times. The clean appearance and excellent working condition of this machine verifies that this machine was hardly used.
This is a perfect, portable machine which handles cellulose exceptionally. NOT recommended for fiberglass. It comes with: More
- Use of Equipment Leasing provides you with the equipment for an agreed upon monthly payment, so you’re able to pay as you use!
- Tax Benefits You can deduct your monthly lease payment as an operating expense. Leasing also helps you avoid the Alternative Minimum Tax by reducing you AMT liability.
- Flexibility Minimal down payment. You can structure payments to fit your budget.
- 100% Cost Coverage You can include “soft” costs such as space planning & design fees, shipping and installation right into the lease.
- Conservation of Capital If your money isn’t tied up in equipment costs, you’re free to spend it on other items such as inventory, advertising or personnel.
- Easier Cash Flow Forecasting Fixed monthly payments help you budget money into the future.
- Fixed Payments You can lock-in payments now and avoid the risk of inflation in the future.
- Preserves Credit Leasing doesn’t tie up your line of credit. So you have more capital at your disposal when you need it!
- Longer Terms Many banks only lend money short term – usually 12 to 36 months, while Leasing lets you extend your term up to 60 months.
- Purchase or Renewal Options at the end of your lease, you may choose to purchase your equipment, upgrade to new equipment or continue to lease at substantial savings.
Are you frustrated waiting for and traveling to rent a machine from a local building supplies store? Let us help you!